Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am one physics test away from slacking until finals.  WHOOOOOO!

Okay, I'm pumped.

-thinks of a jumble of quantum numbers and Legendre... something-

.... eeeeeeeeeeeeek...  -cringe-

Bahhhhh you can do it!!!!!  You can do it!!! You can do it!!! You can do it!! You can do it!!

Haha, that was the most forceful pep talk ever.  I can't think of any other encouragement... the situation looks pretty bleak... Uhh you can do it!!! You can do it!!! You can do itttttttttttttt...... wahhhhh....  -cue "Aprilll is the cruuuelest month...  breeeeeding lilacs out of the dead landd..."-

3 comments:

  1. You are going to do so well sweetie.

    Don't worry, 放心! You are a physics genius!

    If you need any help I can draw you some more diagrams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAHHHHH. For some reason I decided to pick "The Waste Land" as my oral presentation topic for my Brit Lit class tmro..........T_T hahaha. So kudos for the allusion. And YOU CAN DOO ITTTT!! :)

    ReplyDelete