Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Why care what they think?  I know my life, and I'm living it the best I can.  I have priorities they don't see and complications they don't understand.  So what if they don't see, and what if they don't understand?  As long as God sees that my priorities are straight and that I'm doing the best I can, I have no one else to impress or please.  So worry about what God thinks, not what people think.  In the end, Godly deeds will last forever, and worldly deeds will last only as long as the people I try to impress.

And the true source of happiness is God, not people, the world, or me.

I am doing my best.

If you'd like, come live in my shoes and show me how to do it better.



God...
Show me how to do it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment