Worst school week of my life, right? Yeah, this is supposed to be the worst school week of my life. Granted, it's only Monday, and I'm sure by Wednesday I'd be willing to skip the next paycheck if that will make the rest of the week disappear. But today was a great day, and I'm happy to be posting one of these for the first time in a long while.
What really makes me happy is receiving the warmth from another person, seeing that people are good. Thinking of all the people who help me in the name of Christ. (Giving warmth and being "good" myself make me happy, too, but I haven't been doing enough of it lately.) Sure, it's good to be passing (albeit barely) my classes, good to be submitting my assignments on time, but people give me warmth. It's been hard for me to remember that this semester.
God, you managed to give me one of the best days I've had in weeks or months in a week that is supposed to be the one of the worst. You are an expert at making me happy; it's just that I don't always let you. I will give you greater control from now on.
This is no longer the worst school week but the worst four days, at worst. Thank You.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment