In three lectures, our math methods in physics professor covered everything I learned over this whole semester in differential equations.
Now I see he has done the same for linear algebra, complex analysis, and a hodgepodge of different theorems and methods. Worst-designed course ever. No freaking wonder my semester's been this way. I was actually taking three math classes on top of what I thought was my schedule.
And because of the 10,000:1 (10,000 just being an arbitrary large number.... gimme a break from math) ratio of bio-chem-biochem-ecol-etc. students to physics students at UGA, practically no one knows of its existence and tremendous life-ruining ability. That makes it even more deadly. No one ever warned me about this class. -swallows profanity-
Off to homework. But what the heck if I don't finish.
At least it is a luxury to stress out about a college class.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment