After an unusually sleep-deprived school week, I came home, ate dinner, and decided to nap for an hour. I slept right through my alarm (it's like I didn't set it -- don't you love when that happens?) and woke up approximately seven and a half hours later at 2:00 AM.
My plan was to play some violin and work on homework after the nap... but I don't think I should stay awake and try to do something while most of the Western Hemisphere is asleep. From previous experience, being up all by myself with no pressing thing to do almost always results in looking through pictures of people I miss, crying, and writing random poetry. (Hm... poetry sounds kinda nice... // No Stacey no!)
Speaking of which, I've decided that my name is Na Hyung, not Stacey ("Stacey" is actually nowhere on any record... and it is a meaningless name to me compared to my real name, except everyone, including myself, calls me Stacey, and the past ten years of my life I've been living as Stacey, so I don't know if I can call it meaningless at this point. Still, I should go back to my real name at some point.), and I'm having trouble remembering to call myself Na Hyung when I'm speaking/thinking in English. It's okay, I think it will come naturally with some time.
Oh, I'm already rambling here... why not keep the beans spillin'...
Taking a break with Logan has been both harder and easier than I thought. I'm not sure if I want a specific outcome. I think it just hasn't been long enough, and that time will tell. It's bizarre, because when he was in China I would occasionally have to remind myself that I am in a relationship, and this weekend he is out of town and I have to remind myself that I am not in a relationship. The independence has been like Georgia weather these days -- refreshing yet too chilly (i.e. nice yet lonely). Well, just have to trust in and keep listening for God.
(In Caribbean accent) "Follow Rafiki, he knows the way!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi love, I'm glad to hear you're going back to Na Hyung. Think of you often. xo
ReplyDelete