Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011

  1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
    -> Moving out to an apartment
  2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
    -> I don't think I made them.  I don't have any for this year in mind yet.
  3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
    -> No
  4. Did anyone close to you die?
    -> No
  5. What countries did you visit?
    -> None
  6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
    -> "Free" time
  7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
    -> None
  8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
     -> Passing my classes?
  9. What was your biggest failure?
    -> I can't think of any.
  10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
    -> No
  11. What was the best thing you bought?
    -> Kelty backpack?
  12. Where did most of your money go?
    -> Rent and bills
  13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
    -> Logan's return to Athens
  14. What songs will always remind you of 2011?
    -> "Sing, Sing, Sing" by New York Voices?
  15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
    i. happier or sadder? sadder, but happier
    ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
    iii. richer or poorer? poorer
  16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
    -> Geology
  17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
    -> Physics homework
  18. How will you be spending Christmas?
    -> Chillin' with the fam at home and so, so, so unfortunately going to Golden Corral
  19. Did you fall in love in 2011?
    -> A few times, then I fell out
  20. What was your favorite TV program?
    -> 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray
  21. What was the best book you read?
    -> Einstein's God by Krista Tippett
  22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
    -> Esperanza Spalding and other vocal jazz, I think?
  23. What did you want and get?
    -> Jobs, college education
  24. What was your favorite film of this year?
    -> Oh my gosh, I watched more good movies than ever before.  Last Harry Potter was good.
  25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
    -> Submitted an internship application, went to classes, work, and an AMF meeting.  I turned 20.
  26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
    -> Maybe if Logan and I didn't have to break up.  But, I think it is more satisfying because we did.
  27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
    -> No new articles of clothing ever...
  28. What kept you sane?
    -> Girlfriends!!!
  29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
    -> Uhh
  30. What political issue stirred you the most?
    -> Probably the USG ban on undocumented students?
  31. Who did you miss?
    -> Sharon, Logan, my brother
  32. Who was the best new person you met?
    -> Tenisha
  33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
    -> Follow your instinct.  Listen to what you know and feel deep inside.
  34. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
    -> "You don't have to pay to laugh, you'd better thank God for that" - India Arie

1 comment:

  1. http://youtu.be/lu0v81gYQVY << have you discovered Madeleine Peyroux?? I recently did and can't believe I've lived this long without listening to her.......

    Merry merry merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete