Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Record Mess

My room has never been this messy.  Ever.  Not even in high school.  That is an incredible feat.

The mess in my room so remarkable that a photo is probably blog-worthy, but it would be too embarrassing to put up.

You know the pile of clothes you end up with after trying on multiple outfits?  Yeah, I've got one of those on my unmade bed, aside a pile of unfurled giant nerdy posters I got from the Geological Society of America conference.  My decorative table has all of my toiletries and cosmetic stuff laid out, half-unpacked from GSA.  My floor has a cardboard box of winter clothes half-unpacked, a paper grocery bag full of shoes from GSA, two more shopping bags full of free swag I got at GSA, a giant duffel full of clothes half-unpacked, violin case, backpack, two purses, shoes, magazines, books, and clothes.  The desk chair I am currently sitting on has three articles of clothing on it, as far as I can tell, and my -groan- desk has all sorts of papers, notebooks, and books, rubber bands, my dinner bowl, nail clipper, etc. sprawled out.

Why am I writing about this instead of cleaning it up?  Because I like recording things.  And because I promised myself I can't procrastinate by cleaning until I make a certain amount of progress on graduate school apps.  Isn't this fun.

Oh man.........

-----------

On the other hand, I really like bossa nova.  It's kind of cheesy but so attractive!

Love this old-school video:

No comments:

Post a Comment