Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Tribute to Honors Projects

Darn Honors Option projects!!!!!!!!  Each one of them have been such a pain in the butt.  I mean, how much does graduating with Honors mean anyway?  They have been responsible for all of my college all-nighters, shortened winter breaks, late start of summers, general intense stress, etc., and this semester is no different.  This time, I am about to go to school to wrestle with computer programs I have never laid my eyes upon until the wee hours of the morning.  But the most frustrating thing is that this semester, it has been cutting into time I could be using for grad school applications.  I am over classes!!!  I need to apply to schools!!!  Darn Honors projects!!!

Okay, granted, I usually feel very grateful for these projects.  They are how I got close with all of my best faculty mentors.  And how I got really interested in geology.  And how I learned the most interesting things.  

But still!!!

Fine, it's actually all because of my poor prioritization this semester.  I have no one to blame but myself.  It's the last full week of classes this semester -- I'll sleep when I'm dead.  Or when finals are over.  All with the faith that everything will be worth it in the end.  That whatever's supposed to happen will happen.  That I just need to focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment